Bohemian Day Dream

I started studying at London College Of Style in September, eager to get to know the fashion industry more and more. I entered the college not knowing what I wanted to do with myself in relation to my future career, was it a Fashion Editorial Stylist, a Personal Stylist, a Fashion Journalist...

But this course has shown me exactly what I want to do in the years to come... Fashion Editorial Styling 

Over the course of three months we have had the excellent opportunity to work with industry professionals, as well as leave the course with three professional shoots behind myself, two having been published and one that will hopefully be published 

So here I shall give you a little look into my first ever editorial shoot

The shoots theme was 1970's I was originally disappointed that I was given a male model for this assignment, assuming males would be a lot more difficult than that of a female, however after running around London like a headless chicken buying the essentials and of course bringing all the final details together last minute, I managed to create an outfit I was truly impressed with 



Top Vintage, Trousers Beyond Retro, Shoes Vintage 

Photography by Francisco Gomez de Villaboa
Hair by Rebecca C Amoroso
Makeup by Martin Carter
Model James Hunter from Nevs 

I have been really lucky recently that this shoot got published by Superb magazine, which has been an unbelievable opportunity for me as not only are my college companions able to see my final products but anyone is now able to see it