Topshop Unique SS13

I know what your all thinking one of the shows of the year at London Fashion Week was the Topshop Unique SS13 show. 

Not only did the Topshop catwalk feature some of the most wearable, classy and casual clothing the show was led by none other than Cara Delevigne 



The show was featuring a young, spirited collection that pulsated with bold sport brights, but not only that all the models were wearing a pair of excellent shoes that conveyed a ballerina's elegance 










Having watched numerous other catwalk shows previously I found it really difficult to find outfits that I would personally wear or buy however, Topshop's catwalk collection featured nearly all wearable outfits 

I definitely created a wish list that was for sure 




As well as the sporty and casual collection, Topshop also showcased a more formal customised collection which featured sheer lace embellished ensembles with sequins and everything sparkly 

It caught my eye thats for sure 

But thats not the only thing that caught my eye, the front row featured world renowned fashion icons such as Anna Wintour 



Pixie Lott 



Daisy Lowe 



Laura Bailey



Kate Foley



And Abbey Clancy 



But I also got a sneak peak at Phillip and Chloe Green, Alexa Chung and Sophie Turner 

It was in my eyes the Catwalk show of the week 

Anyway before I start rabbling on about how amazing there outfits were, and the shows ambiance I shall quit now, but there are more exciting posts on the way 

Speak Soon 

Labels: , , , , , ,