London Fashion Week - Vin and Omi

Unfortunately the last day of Fashion week has very quickly loomed upon us however, this year has to have been the best year yet for shows I have attended. 

Last night Becky and I got invited to the Vin and Omi catwalk show, seeing it was a brand I was not to familiar with I was very excited and intrigued to see what we were going to be faced with 

However, before I start on my Monday night antics I have to show you my new Ted Baker suit I wore for this special occasion, if it was deemed weird to lay in bed stroking an item of clothing I would most certainly be doing that right now 





As previously said the The shorts and blazer suit is from Ted Baker, the blue blouse underneath is also from Ted Baker, my shoes are from Pull and Bear and my bag is from Chanel 

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Tailoring/FILICA-Bow-pocket-suit-jacket-Baby-Pink/p/115474-58-BABY-PINK

http://www.pullandbear.com/gb/en/footwear/ยท-heels-and-wedges-c669004.html#/4075001/CROSSOVER%20STRAP%20HIGH%20HEEL%20SANDALS

The lovely becky chose to wear an excellently vibrant and noticeable outfit 





Her trousers are from Topshop, Blazer is from River Island, top is from Urban Outfitters, shoes are from Zara and her extremely beautifully sculpted piece of art work of a handbag is from Moschino 

After show casing our looks for a little while we hopped in a car and headed on over to the venue 




Once in and sat down other well known public figures entered including Pandomonia 




Debbie Harry 



Then later joined by Jennifer Saunders 



And finally Laura Whitmore 



After finishing our celebrity spotting antics we sat down and enjoyed the show 

And for pre warning the show was the most eccentric and crazy things I have ever witnessed 












After our minds were completely mushed with what we had just experienced, we slowly left in a complete confused state 

It was one of those shows where we were trying to figure out what they were trying to portray, where you would buy these clothing and basically a hundred other questions 

But lets be honest it has stuck in our mind as being a totally crazy catwalk, so there plan worked right? 

After bustling our way out of the venue, grabbing a few after party drinks we headed for a car to take us to Paramount Bar as I just had to show Becky the night time views from this place 







We sipped on our drinks until early hours of the morning slowly moving around the bar to get the total 360 views on offer 

Anyway how is fashion week going for you? 

I have lots more catwalk shows to come soon! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,