Essie, Mind Your Mittens

I recently got asked to do a review on the Essie Nail Polish range, ever since my sister introduced me to their Nail varnish's I've been hooked, they have every colour you can think of from metallics, to Nude to bold statement colours 

For this post I have decided to focus on Essie's 'Mind Your Mittens' Nail colour collection




It is a deep rich green/blue that shimmers in the light

Sound incredible, just you wait till you see it on...




I usually chose light and summery colours as it elongates my fingers however I thought I would push the boat out and hop on board the dark wintery shades 

Before 



After 




It dried in a matter of seconds and yes I am one of those girls that during a manicure fidgets and smears the nail varnish over anything within a foot's reach 

Hence why Essie's products are excellent for me so I don't have to flap my arms around looking like a failed attempt to learn how to fly whilst trying to get them to dry quickly 

I mean even my little gem Tiggy approves 





She thinks its PAW-FECT 

To get this excellent colour follow the link below 

http://www.essie.co.uk

There is plenty more beauty blog posts coming your way shortly 

Labels: ,